Bianca is a researcher working in the domain of urban governance with the objective of strengthening democratic institutions and actors. Her interests lie in interdisciplinary and cross-cutting issues related to urban equity, inclusive planning and community development.
She is interested in better understanding how public institutions function in urban areas and the status of city-level information accessible to its residents, administrative officials, local elected representatives, among other frontline workers.
At CivicDataLab, Bianca is working across initiatives to explore more open, accessible and equitable ways in which technology can play a role in improving citizen engagement in everyday civic issues.
Apart from reading and walking, she enjoys doing ‘nothing’ in her free time.
- Social Infrastructure Atlas
- Handbook for Municipal Councillors
- Making Cities in Gujarat Data Smart and Data Inclusive
- Analysis of Ward Committee Meeting minutes
- Responses by the State Governments to the COVID-19 pandemic: Case of Mid Day Meals
- Situation Analysis of Anganwadi Services across six districts of Gujarat